3/14/2012

{Craft} St. Patrick's Day Decor 3 Ways

 A couple of weeks ago, Pick Your Plum had a deal.
Well, they always have a deal, but this one was for St. Patrick's Day potential.

I have NO decor for the Day O' Green,
In fact, THIS was the first thing I have done in regards to the holiday. 

Back to the deal...
I was able to get 9 Mini Wood Shamrocks and 3 Large Shamrocks for a steal.
When I saw the deal, I immediately let Katherine from Irish Italian Blessings know.
From her blog name alone, you can tell that she digs this holiday.
Hop over to her blog and see her super cute crafts she made with the PYP deal.

All three of these projects were made with stuff I already had on hand...
so the only thing I had to purchase was the Shamrocks.
It was three easy projects that got rid of some of my craft stash.

Shamrock Pennant Banner


Ever since I saw THIS and THIS
I knew I wanted something similar.



Square Shamrock Wreath




Clouds and Rainbows Felt Garland

I now feel that we have sufficient decor this year, and that we can easily add to it next year.
Maybe I should take my Valentine's Day stuff down, 
So that only one holiday is up at a time:)